Updated to 1.53A
Updated to 1.53A
You need to update your Asselbly.dll and Assets.Resources to continue your games with the mod. Both are now updated on the main mod Page.
Note: Each Major update requires me to reinsert all my code again. Human error can occur in the copy / paste process so let me know if something is awry in this version, as the fix should be simple.
There are a few additional changes which were being prepared when the update hit, so they may or may not be working fully as testing got intrupted:
- Believe I’ve fixed an issue with Risky Parts not losing some performance / reliability on being discovered to get it to conform.
- Fixed an issue where the Mechanic Relationship with a driver was left at vanilla (I prefer for it to take a couple of seasons to reach 100%, so that the game-mechanism of taking both a driver+mechanic combo from other teams is a worthwhile strategy).
- Fixed an issue where Part Suppliers weren’t using the Finance / Loyality Stat correctly (needs testing).
- Added a Drivers.txt to the assets so the start of games now have balanced experience based on the number of years they’ve been racing. This should sort out things like Evans being quicker then a number of other ERS drivers because he was the most expereinced driver in the field.
- Adjusted some DesignData stuff to try and create a better field spread as the field is less spread then old calculations predicted. This is still WIP
- Made some Interview tweaks to prevent the hang on Question 2:
- Note: The old system this interview file works was based on Driver 1 and Driver 2… Of course,with the addition of drivers 3-6, this system is pretty messed up, hense the no options bug. Its likely I’ll need to re-work the whole Q1 and Q2 sets, but that is a long (boring) job I don’t have interest in atm – but is on the to do list.
Current Project: Motorsport Manager Balance Mod. A mod dedicated to expanding existing game play elements and increasing both the difficulty and impact of choices.